With this statement, the Italian Multiple Sclerosis Foundation - FISM Onlus wishes to provide you with information on how to acquire data relating to its navigation on this site.
What information we collect
Information collected automatically
When you visit and interact with the site www.registroitalianosm.it some information may be automatically collected, including:
- IP address of your computer;
- type of browser and operating system in use;
- standard server information (log);
- information collected through cookies for which we refer to the following paragraph;
- anonymous data of a statistical nature about the frequency of clicks via e-mail ("click-through rate") and the user's video views that are collected and processed for analytical studies;
- anonymous data on the use and experience of users within our sites.
What are cookies and how are they used
Cookies are short fragments of text (letters and / or numbers) that allow the web server to store on the browser (eg Internet Explorer, Chrome etc ..) information to be reused during the same visit to the site (session cookies) or later, even after several days (persistent cookies). Cookies are stored, based on user preferences, by the individual browser on the specific device used (computer, tablet, smartphone). Visiting a website it is then possible to receive cookies both from the visited site ("owners") and from websites managed by other organizations ("third parties") such as "social plugins" for Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and Linkedin connected with the site you are visiting.
We also report that the www.registroitalianosm.it site also includes certain components transmitted by Google Analytics, a web traffic analysis service provided by Google, Inc. ("Google").
These are "third-party" cookies collected and managed anonymously to monitor and improve the performance of the host site (performance cookies). Google Analytics uses "cookies" to collect and analyze anonymous information on website usage behavior (including your IP address). This information is collected by Google Analytics, which processes it in order to prepare reports on the activities on the websites themselves.
The website www.registroitalianosm.it does not use (and does not allow third parties to use) the analysis tool of Google to monitor or collect personal identification information. Google ensures that you do not associate your IP address with any other data held by Google or try to link an IP address with the identity of a user. For more information, please refer to the link below: https://www.google.it/policies/privacy/partners/.
Each user can selectively disable the action of Google Analytics by installing the opt-out component provided by Google on its browser. To disable the action of Google Analytics, please refer to the following link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
Management / deactivation of cookies from the browser
Please note that it is also possible to manage / disable cookies using the settings on your browser. The setting can be defined specifically for different websites and web applications. Furthermore, the best browsers allow you to define different settings for "proprietary" and "third-party" cookies. As an example, in Firefox, through the menu Tools-> Options -> Privacy, you can access a control panel where you can define whether to accept the different types of cookies and proceed with their removal.
- If you are using Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=it
- If you use Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/it/kb/Gestione%20dei%20cookie
- If using Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/it-it/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- If you use Opera: http://help.opera.com/Windows/10.00/it/cookies.html
- If you are using Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1677?viewlocale=it_IT
- If using Edge: https://privacy.microsoft.com/it-it/windows-10-microsoft-edge-and-privacy
- If you use any other browser, look for the cookie management methods in the "settings".
For what purposes the data is used
The collection of data automatically takes place to analyze and monitor the information on the site's use behavior, the activity on the site itself (for example: for analysis of malfunctions or anomalous behavior) and to allow us to improve its usability.
Who treats the data
The data is processed by FISM, by the technical operational structure of the Project (Mario Negri IRCCS Institute for Pharmacological Research, Milan) and by the IT support structure (CORESEARCH, Pescara).
Duration of treatment
Your personal data will be kept for the minimum period of time necessary with respect to the purposes indicated in this statement.
Who are the Data Controller and Data Protection Manager
Owner is the Italian Multiple Sclerosis Foundation, with registered office in Via Operai 40, 16149 Genova.
Data Protection Officer for FISM is Liguria Digitale, with headquarters in Genoa Science and Technology Park, Via Melen 77, 16152 Genova.
Changes to the privacy information